Dr. Robert Hinkle earned his doctorate at Purdue University and is the team leader at Charlottesville Hearing Services. Dr. Hinkle is Professor Emeritus of Audiology at James Madison University. He is knowledgeable evaluating and diagnosing hearing loss and recommending the latest technology in devices to suit the individual patient.
Sara Conrad is a licensed audiologist serving patients at Charlottesville Hearing Services. She earned her doctorate from James Madison University and her undergraduate degree at Marywood University.
About this clinic
Charlottesville Hearing Services improve the quality of life for those who have hearing concerns. The audiologists provide complete evaluations and testing while maintaining the personalized care to improve hearing for each individual they treat. They rely on integrity and respect to achieve long-term relationships with patients.
- Complete hearing tests for adults and children
- Hearing aid evaluations, selection & fittings, rehabilitation, and counseling
- Full line of hearing instruments
- Repair and service for most brands & models of hearing aids
- Tinnitus evaluation and treatment
- Hearing protection and swim molds
- Assistive listening devices
- Community education services
- Risk free 45 day trial
- After care benefits package with purchase of hearing aid
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify