Kimberly Anderson is a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist providing services to our clients, a professional in the field and can help you choose the best solution for your hearing needs.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for HearingLife - Lexington! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Barbara did everything in her power to help me. However, I have an illness that makes my sense very acute so I am particularly sensitive to sounds, smells and light. Therefore, I could not tolerate any amplification in order to alleviate my hearing difficulty. ”
“Very in depth and courteous. Patient feels like he or she is #1. ”
About this clinic
The team of experts at HearingLife stays up-to-date on the most recent technology advancements in hearing and hearing aids so you have the latest of options. They offer a full range of services, diagnostics and preventative measures in all areas of hearing healthcare.
We offer complete services including:
- hearing aid sales and repairs
- hearing testing and evaluations
- diagnostic audiometric evaluations
- tinnitus evaluation and management
- advanced hearing aids with Bluetooth compatibility
- fitting and follow-up care
- live speech mapping
- earwax removal and maintenance
- custom earmolds and earplugs
- financing available through Care Credit, call to see if you qualify
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details