This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Senior Provider Network, Paragon Home Resources, Heavy and Highway, Prime Health, Hearing Care Solutions, PEHP, OCCM, Pruitt Medicare, Perkspot, AMAC, Homelink, TruHearing, LECOM, Federal Employee Program, HealthPass, Harmony Hearing, Advanced Hearing Providers, HUSA, AARP-HearUSA, MCAS, Highmark Employee Discount , Northwood, Union Reporter, Steamfitters Local 449 and Unified Hearing.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for HearingLife - Lexington! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
“Barbara did everything in her power to help me. However, I have an illness that makes my sense very acute so I am particularly sensitive to sounds, smells and light. Therefore, I could not tolerate any amplification in order to alleviate my hearing difficulty. ”
“Very in depth and courteous. Patient feels like he or she is #1. ”
About this clinic
The team of experts at HearingLife stays up-to-date on the most recent technology advancements in hearing and hearing aids so you have the latest of options. They offer a full range of services, diagnostics and preventative measures in all areas of hearing healthcare.
We offer complete services including:
- hearing aid sales and repairs
- hearing testing and evaluations
- diagnostic audiometric evaluations
- tinnitus evaluation and management
- advanced hearing aids with Bluetooth compatibility
- fitting and follow-up care
- live speech mapping
- earwax removal and maintenance
- custom earmolds and earplugs
- financing available through Care Credit, call to see if you qualify
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details