Nancy Rinker is the licensed audiologist serving patients at Hearing Aid Services. She has a decade of experience working in occupational hearing conservation. She earned degrees from Madison College and the University of Virginia and holds a certificate of competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Hearing Aid Services Inc - Woodstock to help them find the hearing care they need.
Hearing Aid Services is a family owned and operated clinic with 50 years’ experience. The specialists are dedicated to assisting their patients reach their hearing goals. The clinic offers state-of-the-art technology and personalized attention from evaluation through the final fitting to ensure complete patient satisfaction.
Hearing care services
- Hearing test and evaluations
- Hearing aids and fittings
- Auditory counseling
- Instrument cleaning
- Retesting of hearing
- Loaner instruments
- Digital adjustments of devices
- Accessories and batteries
- Domes, wax filters, cleaning tools
- Aided sound-field testing
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details