Hearing Health Associates PC - Crozet
Dr. Tammy Garber is Co-founder of Hearing Health Associates and sees patients in our Crozet and Roanoke offices. She earned a bachelor’s degree from James Madison University, a master’s degree from the University of North Carolina and a doctorate in audiology from Salus University. Dr. Garber is knowledgeable in the latest technology in order to help her patients choose the best solutions for their hearing loss needs.
Read 1 verified patient review for Hearing Health Associates PC - Crozet! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“I highly recommend Dr. Garber for any and all hearing problems. She is very professional and is very compassionate for the patient needs. Thank you for your service. ”
About this clinic
Hearing Health Associates was established in May 2000 as an independent audiology practice dedicated to providing quality hearing health care. Co-owners Douglas Cameron and Tammy Garber are doctors of audiology with over 50 years combined experience. Through one-on-one consultation and diagnostic evaluation, our audiologists learn about each individual's concerns and needs. Appropriate solutions and rehabilitative measures are then applied to improve quality of life through better hearing.
Our Roanoke location:
2155 Electric Road Suite C
Roanoke, VA 24018
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations, including Tympanometry and Otoacoustic emissions testing
- Aural rehabilitation
- Digital hearing aid systems
- Probe microphone/Real Ear hearing aid verification
- Assistive listening devices
- Hearing aid service and warranties
- Custom hearing protection, including musicians' plugs and in-ear monitors
- Custom swim molds
- Tinnitus consultations
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details