Dr. Robert Hinkle earned his doctorate at Purdue University and is the team leader at Charlottesville Hearing Services. Dr. Hinkle is Professor Emeritus of Audiology at James Madison University. He is knowledgeable evaluating and diagnosing hearing loss and recommending the latest technology in devices to suit the individual patient.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Charlottesville Hearing Services to help them find the hearing care they need.
Charlottesville Hearing Services improve the quality of life for those who have hearing concerns. The audiologists provide complete evaluations and testing while maintaining the personalized care to improve hearing for each individual they treat. They rely on integrity and respect to achieve long-term relationships with patients.
Hearing care services
- Complete hearing tests for adults and children
- Hearing aid evaluations, selection & fittings, rehabilitation, and counseling
- Full line of hearing instruments
- Repair and service for most brands & models of hearing aids
- Tinnitus evaluation and treatment
- Hearing protection and swim molds
- Assistive listening devices
- Community education services
- Risk free 45 day trial
- After care benefits package with purchase of hearing aid
|Monday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify