Angela earned her Doctor of Audiology degree from the University of Florida, Gainesville, FL and holds her Certificate of Clinical Competence – Audiology. She specializes in Musician in-the-ear monitors, Custom earplugs and Hearing aids. She is joined by she a team of highly qualified audiologists to provide excellence in patient care.
About this clinic
The Johns Hopkins Division of Audiology provides full hearing care services and delivers a comprehensive approach to hearing health care services for patients of all ages. John Hopkins offers the latest advanced hearing instruments including the latest in assistive technology and hearing loss prevention devices.
Some of our services and products include:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details