Trisha Bents Muth
Dr. Trisha Muth is a licensed audiologist who earned a bachelor’s degree and a Doctorate in Audiology from Towson University. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Muth specializes in diagnostic testing and evaluations for adults and children as well as the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices.
About this clinic
Bay Area Audiology provides a full range of diagnostic hearing services to patients of all ages. Our office utilizes state-of-the-art evaluation equipment and we offer the latest hearing aid technology including a variety of digital hearing aids and assistive listening devices. Our highly experienced clinical professionals can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details