Puget Sound Hearing Aid & Audiology - Auburn
ReviewsHealthy Hearing posts all positive and negative reviews that meet publishing criteria.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Puget Sound Hearing Aid & Audiology - Auburn to help them find the hearing care they need.
Puget Sound Hearing has been providing comprehensive hearing care services to people ages six and up in the Puget Sound area for over 34 years.
Our highly experienced team of caring clinical professionals provides a full range of hearing care services and can help you make the best choices for all of your hearing needs. We utilize advanced technology in equipment and testing to give you the best hearing solutions options that are available.
We have eleven locations throughout the area to better serve all of your hearing needs. See our website for locations.
Hearing care services
Puget Sound Hearing is your trusted source for a full range of hearing care services for adults and children age 6 and older, including:
- Free comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Free hearing aid demonstrations
- A wide variety of hearing aid brands and styles from the world's best hearing aid manufacturers
- Risk-free thirty-day trial with 100% money-back guarantee
- Hearing aid verification with live speech mapping, real ear measurement, or sound field testing
- Hearing aid cleaning, adjustments, and repairs on most brands
- Assistive listening devices (ALDs)
- Personal sound amplifying products (PSAPs)
- Swim and noise earplugs
- Musician earplugs and monitors
- Hearing aid batteries and accessories
Hours of operation
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details