Elyse Jameyson earned her Master’s degree from Western Washington University and specializes in cochlear implants. She has a vast array of clinical experience including Cochlear implants, electrophysiology and diagnostic audiology. She is joined by a team of highly qualified Audiologists that provide excellent patient care.
About this clinic
The Audiology department at the UW Medical Center Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery Center provides full hearing care services to patients of all ages. Our highly qualified team of Audiologists function as independent practitioners that treats patients referred for hearing evaluation and hearing rehabilitation services. We offer a vast array of services covering all aspects of hearing assessment and rehabilitation.
Our services include the following:
- complete hearing evaluations and testing
- evaluation of dizziness and balance problems
- tinnitus evaluation
- hearing aid evaluation, dispensing and fitting
- hearing aid adjustment and service
- custom ear protection
- assistive listening devices
- custom swim molds
- Pure tone air and bone conduction testing
- Cochlear implants and BAHA implantable devices
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment