Leah Wilkinson Keylard
Dr. Leah Wilkinson Keylard is a licensed audiologist serving patients at Key Hearing. She is a highly trained professional who is knowledgeable in the latest technology.
Read 1 verified patient review for Key Hearing! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“I am so grateful I had Dr Leah's name when I moved here from Dallas. She has been a Godsend. I haven't been so lucky with some of my other doctors. ”
About this hearing center
Key Hearing Audiology and Balance Clinic understands the importance of communication. Our caring staff uses the latest technology to diagnose and treat your hearing loss. We are committed to meeting each patient’s needs by finding the right hearing solution for each individual. We look forward to improving your life through better hearing.
Hearing care services
- Soundproof testing booths
- Hearing assessments
- Hearing aids
- Hearing aid verification/validation
- FM systems
- Assistive listening devices
- Custom earmolds and noise protection
- Ear plugs for musicians, swimming etc.
- 60 day trial period for hearing aids
- Loaner program for hearing aids
- Hearing aid service and repairs
|Monday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details