Dr. Janet Revelle is the Director of Audiology at Bacharach Hearing Center. She has been with the Center for over three decades. She holds a Doctorate in Audiology and oversees a team of highly-skilled audiologists serving patients of all ages.
Read 6 verified patient reviews for Bacharach Hearing Center - Galloway! Their average review score is 4.17 () from 6 reviews.
“I have Oticon hearing aids which are very expensive. One of them is not working correctly. I called the Galloway office twice leaving a message telling of my problem. What I didn't say was that my husband now needs hearing aids. No one has called me back. It seems they don't want to service the product they sell.”
“I liked her very much. It was good.”
“She was very patient and thorough. Explained everything to me that she was doing. I had two boys that day and she made sure that the children were comfortable. She didn't push the issue with either of the boys. With one being autistic and the other one being two she didn't push them - when they couldn't do certain things, she moved on to something that would help. Very professional! ”
“Told me what was going on, informative. ”
“She has a very good demeanor, very pleasant. ”
About this clinic
Bacharach Hearing Center is medically-based audiology facility housed in a non-profit rehabilitation hospital. You can trust your hearing to our expert team of licensed audiologists. Our goal at Bacharach is to help you hear better. We attain this goal using the most advanced technologies available as well as a team approach to care utilizing our educated, caring and qualified staff.
At the Bacharach Hearing Clinics, we offer:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Balance testing
- Hearing loss education and hearing loss support groups
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details