Megan Bradshaw is a highly qualified and experienced Audiologist. She provides complete hearing healthcare services to patients of all ages. She earned her Doctorate degree in Audiology and is certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and licensed in the state of Illinois.
Read 4 verified patient reviews for Resurrection Hospital - Presence Health! Their average review score is 4 () from 4 reviews.
“She was nice.”
“She was very nice with kids.”
“The one who gave me the test was very nice. But before that it took them almost an hour just to register me - I did not like that because I had an appointment.”
“The whole experience was great.”
About this clinic
Resurrection Medical Center and the Audiology department provides hearing services for the diagnosis and treatment of hearing disorders, including screenings, evaluations and hearing aids for patients of all ages. Each of our highly trained audiologists holds a master’s or clinical doctorate degree and is certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and the state of Illinois.
• Hearing testing and evaluations
• Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) testing
• Earwax removal
• Audiometric screenings
• Infant hearing screenings and pediatric diagnostic testing
• Assistive listening devices and hearing protection equipment
• Balance testing
• The dispensing of tinnitus maskers
• Tinnitus/Neuromonics Treatment
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details