Dr. Larry Solow is a licensed audiologist and owner of Valley Hearing Center. He earned his bachelor’s degree from California State University and a doctorate in audiology from Pacific Western University. Dr. Solow Co-starred with his wife on the Emmy nominated NBC show “Say it With Sign”.
Megan Solow Felthoven, a Hearing Instrument Specialist, has been part of the family business for almost 30 years and is excited to carry on the family tradition of excellence in hearing health care. Megan has been both a history and an American Sign Language (ASL) teacher, so communication has always been in her career description. She lives in Pacific Grove with her husband, who is also a Hearing Instrument Specialist, along with their daughters.
Robert Felthoven has been working with Valley Hearing Center for 12 years. He is a National Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist. He loves working with people and changing their lives by helping them hear and connect with their family and loved ones. Rob and his wife have three beautiful daughters and another on the way this summer. They also have a menagerie of 2 dogs, a cat and a rabbit that keep the kids busy.
Read 117 verified patient reviews for Valley Hearing Center - Salinas! Their average review score is 4.91 () from 117 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Every person from entering office was outgoing, friendly and professional. I felt I was in competent hands from the beginning! ”
“Your staff was so very helpful, happy, kind and courteous. It was such a pleasure working with you and your staff. We will definitely be returning customers. ”
“Fixed the problem quickly and explained the issue and how to fix it! Thanks so much! ”
“Staff are friendly and very helpful. ”
“Very knowledgeable, polite, I like coming here because they treat me and my father great. Never have I ever seen any employee show negative looks, always smiling and willing to help. ”
About this hearing center
At Valley Hearing Center, we offer comprehensive hearing solutions through patient education, state of the art technology, and experienced professional care. We are committed to providing quality service and dedication to our customers. Our main goal is to provide you with the best possible hearing care solution based on your individual needs.
We have four locations to choose from, see the links to our offices in Monterey, King City and Hollister.
Hearing care services
- Hearing evaluation (children and adults)
- Hearing aid evaluation and selection based on your needs
- Referral to physicians for medical ear issues
- Digital hearing aids, all styles, major manufacturers
- Real-life surround-sound hearing aid listening lab
- Complete Hearing HealthCare (CHHC) Service Plan
- Free batteries, hearing aid cleaning and hearing tests
- Hearing management training and counseling for individuals and families
- Expert in-office hearing aid service and repairs
- Assistive listening devices (TV, clocks, phones)
- Custom swim plugs and hearing protection plugs
- Custom cell phone earplugs
- Musician's Ear Plugs and custom monitors
- 60 day evaluation period
Assistive listening devices
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Assistive listening devices
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details