A message from Palo Alto Medical Foundation - Santa Clara about COVID-19:
Jenny earned her Master’s degree and Doctorate in Audiology from the PCO School of Audiology. She is active in both the California Academy of Audiology and the American Academy of Audiology. She speaks Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Palo Alto Medical Foundation - Santa Clara to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Sutter Hearing Aid Center, Inc. is an independently-owned hearing aid center dedicated to providing quality care for hearing health.
We offer the most advanced hearing aids from the best manufacturers. We accept most (Workers Comp, Unions, Blue Cross, Pers Care, Kaiser, HPSJ, MediCal, others.) Our services are provided by a state licensed dispenser in a professional and caring environment.
Financing is available to those who qualify via Care Credit with 12-month, no interest payments plans.
Hearing care services
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids - digital technology
- Computerized hearing aid fittings
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:30 pm |
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:30 pm |
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:30 pm |
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:30 pm |
|Friday||8:30 am - 5:30 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details