Read 16 verified patient reviews for Los Gatos Audiology and Hearing Aid Center! Their average review score is 5 () from 16 reviews.
“Friendly, professional and efficient service. Highly recommended.”
“Christine is very professional and knowledgeable. She always listens to her clients and provides good advice. ”
“Top of the line hearing technology that Dr. Christine Throm brought to Los Gatos Audiology along with Pamela and the office staff. All are very helpful and understanding of daily hearing issues. ”
“Knew that I need help - but didn't expect such excellent results. Diagnosis, selection of hearing aid and set-up = absolutely top!”
“She is the best even though I repeatedly ask questions. Christine and staff are always helpful and endlessly knowledgeable.”
About this clinic
Los Gatos Audiology and Hearing Aid Center has been serving people of Los Gatos, San Jose, the Bay Area, and beyond for over 40 years. They offer exceptional audiological services and are deeply committed to providing patients with the highly individualized care you deserve, along with the most advanced products by premier manufacturers at the leading edge of technological development.
Licensed Doctor of Audiology Christine Throm provides the most comprehensive hearing health care available, including accurate diagnostic testing, cutting-edge hearing aid technology and extensive follow-up support.
Los Gatos Audiology and Hearing Aid Center has earned a reputation of excellence for their top-quality hearing care services and they are are dedicated to maintaining that distinction.
By offering comprehensive testing, the latest technologies in hearing aid, and the probe microphone real ear analyzer, Los Gatos Audiology has earned a reputation of excellence for their services. They also serve as a field testing site for new technologies and products.
Dr. Throm and her team have based their practice around a patient-oriented philosophy, as they believe that by taking your lifestyle, hearing loss, and perceptions into consideration, they obtain the optimal hearing aid fitting for you in a comfortable and stress-free atmosphere.
- Comprehensive audiological evaluations
- Selection of appropriate hearing aid technology
- Medical / legal hearing evaluations including expert witnesses and second opinions
- Hearing aid servicing and repairs
- Utilization review for hearing aids and audiology services
- Assistive listening devices such as television amplifiers and personal talkers
- Custom musicians’ plugs with assorted filters exacted to a particular instrument or type of music
- Custom ear molds for headsets
- Custom sound suppressors for working in high noise level areas
- Custom snore plugs to attenuate a noisy sleep partner
- Custom swim plugs to protect the ear from moisture
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details