Honey Gholami is a licensed audiologist helping people achieve healthy hearing. She is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Stanford Hospital and Clinics Audiology to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
The Audiology Clinic at Stanford is a state–of–the-art facility that offers a full range of expert hearing services to patients of all ages. Our highly experienced clinical professionals can help you make the best decisions on all of your hearing needs and ensure your choices are best suited for your individual needs and lifestyle. We offer the most advanced hearing devices that are available to enhance your quality of life through better hearing.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details