A message from Integrity Hearing Services about COVID-19:
Doctor of Audiology Danette Jackson has been helping people hear better for over 25 years. She founded Integrity Hearing Services in April 2005 and since then, she has expanded her practice by moving locations and hiring an additional provider to work with her. Danette lives in Bonney Lake with her family and dogs.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Integrity Hearing Services! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Danette is amazing. She has given me an amazing experience. Her office staff has perfect customer service and I've had nothing but perfect experiences every single visit. ”
“It was wonderful atmosphere, engaging, nice visit, did extra for me.”
About this hearing center
Integrity Hearing Services offers a wide range of diagnostic and preventative hearing services and devices for better hearing healthcare. The professionals are dedicated to staying current with the latest technology so they can offer the most advanced hearing aids and devices. They believe in developing personal relationships with the patients because successful hearing health is achieved by supporting every hearing healthcare need.
Hearing care services
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment