A message from HearingLife - Olympia about COVID-19:
Paul Magusson is a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist experienced in the latest technology of today's hearing devices. Adept at testing, fitting and programming hearing aids, Paul provides compassionate care, guiding you through treatment options unique to your hearing loss needs.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at HearingLife - Olympia to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
HearingLife in Olympia provides individual hearing care plans for their patients based on the patient’s needs, lifestyle and budget. They utilize state-of-the-art equipment and services along with the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. Their professionals develop a lasting relationship with all their patients in order to ensure complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
Hearing care services
We offer complete services including:
- hearing aid sales and repairs
- hearing testing and evaluations
- tinnitus evaluation and management
- advanced hearing aids with Bluetooth compatibility
- fitting and follow-up care
- earwax removal and maintenance
- custom earmolds and earplugs
- financing available through Care Credit, call to see if you qualify
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details