Lynnette Jo Roth
Lynnette Jo Roth is a licensed audiologist whom earned a Master's degree in audiology and has completed all but her dissertation toward procurement of her PhD. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and she holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. She has more than 30 years experience practicing audiology - including the dispensing of hearing aids. In addition, Lynnette is a provider for the Bureau for Children with Medical Handicaps.
About this clinic
North Central Ohio Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeons provide all patients with the highest quality of care using the latest in technology and rehabilitation techniques. Our highly qualified and experienced Audiologists are trained to evaluate your hearing loss and to assist you in obtaining hearing instruments best suited to your personal needs and lifestyle. We always strive to help you reach your maximum hearing potential.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details