Dr. Carrie Page-Unkel is a licensed audiologist and the owner of Southern Nevada Audiology. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and has nearly a decade of experience in a variety of clinical settings.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AARP-HearUSA, Advanced Hearing Providers, MCAS, AFE USA, Federal Employee Program, OCCM, UAW, Prime Health, Homelink, AMAC, NEI and Harmony Hearing.
About this clinic
Southern Nevada Audiology provides individual hearing care plans for patients based on their needs, lifestyle and budget. With state-of-the-art equipment and services, we can offer the latest in technology in hearing aid and devices from the top manufacturers. We take pride in developing long lasting relationships with our patients in order to ensure complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details