Leo Soo Hoo is a clinical audiologist who has over 32 years of experience in the hearing health field. He graduated with a BS in Deaf Education from Illinois State University and a MA in Audiology from Michigan State University. Leo worked as a Clinical Supervisor for 7 years at Purdue University. He has been employed with the Clark County School District since 1997. He is committed to providing exceptional and personalized comprehensive hearing health care solutions to the hard of hearing.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Oasis Audiology & Hearing to help them find the hearing care they need.
We offer comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the best hearing solution for you. Our staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids from many manufacturers. We also offer personalized follow up care to ensure that you remain satisfied with your hearing.
Hearing care services
- Diagnostic audiological evaluations and tests
- Hearing aid assessments and fittings
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Custom earmolds including swim molds, musician earplugs and noise protection
- Assistive listening devices
- Rehabilitation services
- Tinnitus treatment
If you need your hearing tested or are interested in hearing aids, contact them today to see what hearing health services they offer!
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
|Saturday||9 am - 1 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details