Dr. Luekenga earned his Doctor of Audiology from the prestigious University of Louisville, School of Medicine. His top priority is excellent patient care and he works closely with other health professionals to offer compassionate, comprehensive care to patients suffering from diseases of the ear and other hearing loss related issues.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Nevada Hearing & Balance Center - Henderson to help them find the hearing care they need.
Nevada Hearing and Balance Center has been the premier medical office in Southern Nevada since its opening in 2010 for the diagnosis and treatment of hearing and balance related health issues. Offering state of the art equipment and caring, compassionate and expert professionals, we work as part of a medical team with other healthcare providers to offer specialized, individual treatment solutions.
Hearing care services
Audiological Services include:
- Hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings
- Otoacoustic emissions testing
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR/BAER)
- Acoustic Reflex Threshold
- Tinnitus Management Therapy
Vestibular and Balance Services include:
- Videonystagmography (VNG/ENG)
- Gans Sensory Organization Performance Test (SOP)
- Vestibular-Evoked Myogenic Potential Testing (VEMP)
|Monday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 2 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details