Lance F Greer
Doctor of audiology, Lance Greer, was raised in Heber, Arizona and now for the last 18 years has lived in the St. George area. Dr. Greer graduated with a Master’s of Science in Audiology from Brigham Young University and received a Doctor of Audiology degree from Salus University. He is a co-owner of Advanced Hearing & Balance Specialists but also works as the director of the newborn hearing screening program at Dixie Regional Medical Center.
At Advanced Hearing & Balance Specialists Dr. Greer specializes in diagnostic balance and dizziness assessments, counseling, hearing aid sales and service, industrial hearing conservation, as well as diagnostic hearing assessments for both adults and children. He and his wife are the parents to five children. Dr. Greers’ hobbies outside of work include spending time with family, traveling, and attending Dixie Sunrise Rotary Club events.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AARP-HearUSA, Federal Employee Program, AFE USA, Advanced Hearing Providers, NEI, Prime Health, MCAS, Homelink, OCCM, UAW and Harmony Hearing.
About this clinic
Advanced Hearing and Balance Specialists, in southern Utah and Nevada, have built the trust of over 50,000 patients and are in nine convenient locations to help you hear better:
- St. George
- Cedar City
With over 40 years of services, Advanced Hearing and Balance Specialists makes it simple to get the best care for your hearing and balance needs.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Vestibular (balance) testing
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) management and evaluation
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid batteries
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Custom earmolds for hearing
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
Call this clinic today!
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details