Read 2 verified patient reviews for Hearing Healthcare Center Northwest - West Olympia! Their average review score is 4.5 () from 2 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“The hearing doctor I was seeing for my hearing health closed there doors I reached out to you and you got me rite in and are currently taking care of my needs for new supplies very satisfied and looking forward to working with your hearing health needs in the future Thanks wade ”
“My experience working with Tom has been superb. He has successfully helped me with very difficult hearing problems, and he has also done a great job of repairing or modifying equipment that I purchased from other providers. I recommend him very highly.”
Hearing Healthcare Centers have been helping people of Puget Sound area achieve healthy hearing for over three decades. Their professionals provide testing and evaluations, hearing aid technology that best suits their patients’ needs and offer support and counseling to better understand hearing loss cause and effect.
We have three locations to choose from:
Medical Resource Center – East Olympia
3525 Ensign Road NE #M-1
Olympia, WA 98506
Bristol Court – West Olympia
2401 Bristol Court SW B104
Olympia, WA 98502
Steck Medical Center – Chehalis
1299 Bishop Road
Chehalis, WA 98532
Hearing care services
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing evaluations
- Newborn hearing screenings
- Industrial hearing testing
- Hearing aids and instruments at multiple technology levels
- Custom ear pieces for cell phones, musicians, and ear protection.
- Hearing aid services and batteries.
- Assistive listening devices.
- Education on hearing loss and prevention
- Consultations free of charge
- Battery sales
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- In Office Services
|Monday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Saturday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details