Dr. Tom Putaansuu is a licensed audiologist and owner of Hearing Healthcare Centers. He earned his degree in audiology from James Madison University after returning to Washington State. He is knowledgeable in the latest technology and can help you make the best decisions in selecting the hearing solutions best suited for your needs.
Dr. Rebecca Mooney is a licensed audiologist who earned a doctorate in audiology from AT Still University Arizona School of Health Sciences and a master’s degree in audiology from the University of Washington. She holds a certificate of clinical competence from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and joined our team in 2012. She has over two decades experience helping her patients achieve healthy hearing.
About this clinic
Hearing Healthcare Centers have been helping people of Puget Sound area achieve healthy hearing for over three decades. Their professionals provide testing and evaluations, hearing aid technology that best suits their patients’ needs and offer support and counseling to better understand hearing loss cause and effect.
We have three locations to choose from:
Medical Resource Center – East Olympia
3525 Ensign Road NE #M-1
Olympia, WA 98506
Bristol Court – West Olympia
2401 Bristol Court SW B104
Olympia, WA 98502
Steck Medical Center – Chehalis
1299 Bishop Road
Chehalis, WA 98532
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing evaluations
- Newborn hearing screenings
- Industrial hearing testing
- Hearing aids and instruments at multiple technology levels
- Custom ear pieces for cell phones, musicians, and ear protection.
- Hearing aid services and batteries.
- Assistive listening devices.
- Education on hearing loss and prevention
- Consultations free of charge
- Battery sales
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- In Office Services
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details