University of Virginia Audiology Services
Cassandra "Cassie" Turner,
AuD, CCC-A, FAAA
Cassandra "Cassie" Turner, Au.D., CCC-A, is an Assistant Professor serving as Clinical Faculty in the School of Education's Department of Human Services' Speech, Language, Hearing Center. She holds a clinical doctorate in audiology from Gallaudet University. She has experience conducting comprehensive audiologic evaluations, providing intervention, and performing specialty testing across the lifespan in English and American Sign Language. While she enjoys many aspects of audiology, her primary areas of interest include adult and pediatric diagnostics as well as hearing aid and assistive device evaluations. She has a particular interest in supporting language accessibility for Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing children and holds a Collaboration and Leadership Interdisciplinary certificate from the Infants, Toddlers, and Families program at Gallaudet University.
ReviewsHealthy Hearing posts all positive and negative reviews that meet publishing criteria.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at University of Virginia Audiology Services to help them find the hearing care they need.
The Sheila C. Johnson Center's clinical services are boosted by our connection to the Curry School of Education and Human Development as well as the University of Virginia at large, allowing us to employ the latest techniques and practices uncovered by renowned researchers. Our specializations include audiology services, speech and language services, reading services, autism spectrum services, and psychology services.
Hearing care services
Our hearing center and hearing aid services include:
- Comprehensive audiological evaluations (hearing test)
- Hearing screenings
- Otoacoustic emissions (OAE)
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR)
- Auditory processing evaluations (APD)
- Aural rehabilitation addressing all aspects of hearing aid use and care
- Assistive listening devices
- Custom ear mold products for swimmers, hunters, musicians, and more
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings, management, follow-up, and repairs
- The latest hearing aid technology from most manufacturers
Hours of operation
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details