Liz Beschoner, AuD has practiced in the field of Audiology for several years. She joined Estes Audiology in 2014 as Doctor of Audiology at Estes Audiology in Boerne, Texas. She has served many patients with a variety of needs in private practices around the San Antonio and Boerne areas. Dr. Beschoner is committed to helping those with hearing loss by bringing them excellent care through rehabilitation to improve their quality of life.
Dr. Beschoner enjoys spending time with her family. She resides in Boerne, Texas with her husband and her daughter.
- The University of North Texas, Doctorate of Audiology, 2012
- Abilene Christian University, Bachelor of Science, Communication Disorders, 2007
Rachel Higginbotham, AuD is a Boerne native who joined Estes Audiology in 2016. Dr. Higginbotham loves ears and is passionate about better hearing. She specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss and tinnitus. Her goal is to improve enjoyment of life by working with patients and loved ones to find hearing solutions. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Dr. Higginbotham takes joy in spending time with her family and church community group, reading a good book, and playing board games with friends. She lives in town with her husband, Jeremy, and son, Jack.
- The University of Texas at Dallas, Doctorate of Audiology, 2014
- The University of Texas at Dallas, Bachelor of Science, Communication Sciences and Disorders – Audiology, 2010
About this clinic
Liz Beschoner, AuD and Rachel Higginbotham, AuD specialize in Adult and Pediatric Hearing Aids and Rehabilitation, Hearing Conservation and Custom Hearing Protection. Estes Audiology is a trusted provider of Boerne hearing aids, and is proud to partner with Dr. Doug Stanley at Hill Country Memorial in Boerne to provide Ear, Nose & Throat medical care as well as advanced Audiology services. Together with members of the Boerne Chamber of Commerce, Estes Audiology has worked to have May proclaimed as Better Hearing Month.
We have five convenient locations to choose from:
- Austin, TX
- Boerne, TX
- Marble Falls, TX
- New Braunfels, TX
- Sequin, TX
- comprehensive hearing evaluations
- hearing aid dispensing and fitting
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid batteries
- hearing aid service, cleaning and retention
- hearing protection
- amplified telephones
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details