Dr. Shelly Minsky is a licensed audiologist helping people achieve healthy hearing. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Minsky is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Bethesda Health City to help them find the hearing care they need.
Bethesda’s Audiology Division provides complete hearing care for patients of all ages. Not only do we provide diagnostic evaluations, we also offer specialized hearing aid fitting. We have access to the latest technology from several manufacturers in order to ensure each individual’s needs are met. Family support and communication education are also available through our outreach program.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- adult and pediatric services available
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details