Golden State Hearing Aid Center - Modesto
Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser / Owner
Ryan started Golden State Hearing Aid Center in 2017, serving patients in the Modesto area and continuing a family legacy of over 50 years in the hearing care industry. He doesn’t consider this work and enjoys seeing the life changes better hearing can bring within the community.
ReviewsHealthy Hearing posts all positive and negative reviews that meet publishing criteria.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Golden State Hearing Aid Center - Modesto to help them find the hearing care they need.
Golden State Hearing Aid Center is committed to helping our patients achieve better hearing for a better quality of life. We offer our patients the opportunity to be tested in a large sound proof booth for the most accurate hearing evaluation. Our patients have the ability to try demo hearing devices from a variety of manufacturers to compare and find the best fit for their needs. The newest technologies and models in the industry are always available at Golden State Hearing Aid Center. We aim to offer timely, friendly service and meet the needs of our patients.
Hearing care services
Everything we do is designed for your individual care
- Video otoscopy for detailed viewing of your ear canal
- Computerized hearing aid analysis (Real Ear Measurement)
Full Line of Hearing Aids
- Digital Hearing Aids
- Wireless Hearing Aids
- Invisible Hearing Aids
- Custom Hearing Aids
- Premium batteries
- Water protection ear plugs
- Noise protection for musicians and sportsmen
- Custom ear molds for hearing aids, iPods, and MP3s
- Rechargeable batteries
- SurfLink Mobile 2
- SurfLink Mini Mobile
- SurfLink Media 2
- SurfLink Remote
- SurfLink Remote Microphone 2
- Hearing aid cleaning services for current hearing aids of all makes and manufacturers
- Loaner Hearing Instruments
Follow Up Services
- Hearing aid repair services - Oticon, Phonak, Resound, Signia,Unitron,Widex
- Loss and damage insurance included on all instruments
- Follow-up visits to fine tune the instruments to insure maximum benefit
- Routine maintenance and cleaning of hearing aids
LOSS AND DAMAGE INSURANCE INCLUDED ON ALL INSTRUMENTS!
Hours of operation
|Monday||9 am - 12 pm, 1 - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 12 pm, 1 - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 12 pm, 1 - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 12 pm, 1 - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details