Julia is a California licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser and a Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist. She has been with our office since 2011 and is very passionate about making sure all of her patients are hearing their best.
Julia is very knowledgeable about all of the new technology available.
She provides professional hearing healthcare services such as hearing exams, consultations, hearing aid fittings, and adjustments.
Read 90 verified patient reviews for Wesson Hearing Aid Center - Manteca! Their average review score is 4.96 () from 90 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Such a friendly atmosphere. Very helpful.”
“Everyone so helpful, friendly and professional . Just good people !”
“We have been coming to Wesson for my husband’s hearing needs for many years and today I had my initial visit with Julia. She and her staff are exceptionally excellent in all ways!”
“The service is great and the staff seems to care about me and how I feel and if I can hear. They listen to my questions and address them quickly.”
“Everyone is so helpful, friendly, positive, and professional. ”
Wesson Hearing Aid Center was founded on the “Golden Rule” - providing hearing healthcare services to individuals in the same way they would like to have them provided to them. Wesson Hearing Aid Center has been providing prompt, professional and courteous hearing healthcare services to individuals in San Joaquin and Stanislaus Counties since 1979.
We have four convenient locations to serve you in the following cities:
Main office in Manteca
1079 Eucalyptus St., Suite B
Manteca, CA 95337
530 W. Eaton Ave., Suite K
Tracy, CA 95376
1444 W. Main St., Suite A (Located within Farmers Insurance)
Ripon, CA 95366
4101 Tully Road, #102
Modesto CA 95356
Hearing care services
Clinic hearing healthcare services include:
• Complimentary hearing tests and consultations for the purpose of determining if amplification is appropriate and for hearing aid selection – (not a medical opinion or diagnosis)
• In-office demonstration of the latest digital hearing aids
• No charge demo/trial fittings of the latest hearing aid technology – “Try Before You Buy”
• Trial adjustment period to guarantee satisfaction
• Follow up office visits for hearing aid cleanings and adjustments
• Custom ear plugs for industrial hearing protection, shooting and swimming
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Saturday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details