Paige Juarez, AuD has practiced in the field of audiology for several years and joined Estes Audiology in New Braunfels in 2014.
Dr. Juarez is currently a member of the American Academy of Audiology, the Texas Academy of Audiology and the Hearing Loss Association of America, and enjoys attending national and state audiology conferences. She has also performed clinical rotations at several different facilities throughout Texas, including ENT Care for Children in Frisco and UT Southwestern in Dallas.
Dr. Juarez enjoys spending time with her husband, Joel, and their baby girl.
• The University of North Texas, Doctorate of Audiology, 2015 • Saint Edward’s University, Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, 2009
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Estes Audiology - Dripping Springs to help them find the hearing care they need.
Estes Audiology is a trusted provider of Dripping Springs hearing aids. Providing a high level of individualized care and customized solutions crafted around the latest in advanced digital hearing systems.
We have eight convenient locations to choose from:
- Dripping Springs, TX
- Austin, TX
- Round Rock, TX
- Marble Falls, TX
- Boerne, TX
- San Antonio, TX
- New Braunfels, TX
- Seguin, TX
Hearing care services
- comprehensive hearing evaluations
- hearing aid dispensing and fitting
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid batteries
- hearing aid service, cleaning and retention
- hearing protection
- amplified telephones
- assistive listening devices
See our website for a complete list of all we have to offer to help you hear!
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 2 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details