Dr. Kristen Keener is a licensed audiologist with nearly two decades of experience. She earned a bachelor’s degree from Indiana University, a master’s degree from Purdue University and a doctorate in audiology from A.T. Still University. Dr. Keener’s specializes in assessing hearing loss, providing solutions with hearing aids or devices and tinnitus evaluation. She is a member of the American Academy of Audiology, the Academy of Doctors of Audiology and the Texas Academy of Audiology. Her training in Tinnitus Retraining Therapy was obtained from the neuroscientist who developed the therapy so she is highly skilled in identifying and treating this disorder.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Paragon Home Resources, Charter Twp, MCAS, Care and Save Discount Prg, LECOM, BCBS of Michigan, Federal Employee Program, Jordan Furniture, Northwood, Harmony Hearing, VA Choice, Advanced Hearing Providers, Lake Medical Imaging, UAW, AAA, OCCM, Steamfitters Local 449, PEHP, Hearing Care Solutions, Perkspot, Pruitt Medicare, Macomb County, CAP, Homelink, Unified Hearing, HealthPass, Union Reporter, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, Metra, AMAC, Heavy and Highway, Highmark Employee Discount , Senior Provider Network, Summit Township, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, NEI and AARP-HearUSA.
About this clinic
IlluminEar Audiology is a comprehensive practice providing state-of-the-art diagnostic and rehabilitative hearing and tinnitus services for the greater Austin area. We are committed to providing a superior level of patient care that goes beyond the usual standard of administering hearing tests and selling hearing aids. We start by carefully listening to our patients' concerns and identifying their unique hearing needs. Then we deliver customized treatment solutions that make a real difference in their lives.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Comprehensive tinnitus assessments
- Tinnitus Retraining Therapy
- Integrated Tinnitus Therapy
- Hyperacusis (decreased sound tolerance) Desensitization Therapy
- Misophonia management
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 2:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details