Dr. Sabrina Olivia is a licensed audiologist with a degree in Audiology from The Arizona School of Health Sciences. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Olivia is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology so she can help you choose the solution works best for your hearing needs. She specializes in cochlear implants and bone anchored devices.
Read 23 verified patient reviews for Capital Otolaryngology! Their average review score is 4.48 () from 23 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Sabrina Olivia showed me how to use, install and clean my hearing aids. Scheduled a follow-up to go over the process again after I was familiar with the units. ”
“I liked the knowledge and professionalism. ”
“Excellent care and customer service. Today was my first exposure to hearing aids and Dr. Olivia made sure I understood them, was comfortable and happy before I left. Great place and highly recommend. ”
“I have nothing but the highest praise for Sabrina and the staff of Capitol Otolaryngology. Sabrina was the most professional medical provider I have ever worked with. I highly recommend their services to anyone! ”
“My experience was great and Sabrina was very helpful while she fitted me for my hearing aids. I would recommend her for anyone needing a hearing test. ”
About this clinic
At Capital Otolaryngology we strive to provide the best care possible for our patients. We do this by providing personalized solutions to your hearing needs. By taking the time to get to know you and your lifestyle, we can then draw on years of experience and current technology to tailor a solution for your communication challenges. We offer a wide range of hearing device technology and personalized service for all devices including cleaning and programming appointments, evening aural rehabilitation groups and other select services.
Visit one of our two locations:
12309 N Mopac Expressway Suite #100
Austin, TX 78758
4 Lakeway Center Court Unit B
Lakeway, TX 78734
We provide full comprehensive hearing services including:
- comprehensive hearing evaluation and testing
- evaluation of dizziness, vertigo and balance problems
- tinnitus evaluation and testing
- hearing aid evaluation and dispensing for both children and adults
- hearing aid service and programming
- osseo-integrated devices such as BAHA
- cochlear implant services for Cochlear Americas and Advanced Bionics
- custom ear protection for noise-exposure, sleep (snoring) and shooting.
- custom in-ear monitors for musicians
- assistive listening devices including Bluetooth accessories for select hearing devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||7:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||7:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||7:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||7:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||7:30 am - 4:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details