Brandee graduated from Louisiana State University with her Bachelor's degree in Communication Disorders and then earned her Doctor of Audiology degree from Louisiana Tech University. She believes untreated hearing loss, whatever the cause, can adversely affect someone's overall quality of life. Through her education and advancements in hearing technology, she can offer ways to protect your hearing and bring resolution to the life altering effects of hearing loss.
About this clinic
The Comprehensive ENT Center of Texas has been serving the people in the Austin area for nearly two decades thanks to our state-of-the-art treatments and caring, compassionate approach. We use the most up to date diagnostic equipment to determine the nature and extent of your hearing loss and offer a wide selection of the latest hearing aid technology that best fits your needs. Physician-guided expert care means you get personalized service and medically sound solutions for your hearing loss.
- Hearing evaluations for all ages
- Hearing aid consultations
- Heating aid fittings and follow ups
- Hearing aid services including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid accessories
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Vestibular (balance) evaluations
- Custom ear plugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details