Sara Burge, AuD has recently joined the Estes Audiology team as a clinical audiologist for our Seguin office. She specializes in hearing and tinnitus diagnostics as well as adult hearing aid fittings and follow up care. Dr. Burge excels in providing compassionate patient-centered care and is passionate about bringing Audiology out of the clinic and into the community.
Dr. Burge is new to Central Texas and is looking forward to making the area her new home. When not in the clinic, Dr. Burge loves to spend time with her husband, cat and dog.
- Bachelor of Science in Speech and Hearing Science - Portland State University 2015
- Doctor of Audiology - University of Washington 2020
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Estes Audiology - Seguin! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“My experience was excellent. ”
“Great service. Staff was very attentive and timely ”
Estes Audiology is a trusted provider of Seguin hearing aids, and is proud to partner with Guadalupe ENT to provide Ear, Nose & Throat medical care as well as advanced Audiology services.
We have eight convenient locations to choose from, visit our website for the location nearest you.
Hearing care services
- comprehensive hearing evaluations
- hearing aid dispensing and fitting
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid batteries
- hearing aid service, cleaning and retention
- hearing protection
- virtual self-guided hearing assessment
- amplified telephones
- assistive listening devices
Services offered: In-Person, Drop-Off and Telehealth. See our website for a complete list of all we have to offer to help you hear!
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 12 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details