A message from Fox Valley Hearing Center - Ripon about COVID-19:
Dr. Jody Jedlicka grew up with family members with hearing loss, so she is familiar with the isolation hearing impairment can cause. She earned her Doctor of Audiology degree from the Arizona School of Health Sciences and has been treating patients in the Fox River Valley communities since she graduated with her master’s degrees in 1990. Dr. Jedlicka also sees patients in our Oshkosh location.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Fox Valley Hearing Center - Ripon to help them find the hearing care they need.
Fox Valley Hearing Center is staffed by professionals who love what they do – and it shows! They believe compassionate care rooted in patient education is key and the expertise they offer means you get the care you deserve.
Hearing care services
- Hearing tests for adults and children
- Aural rehabilitation
- Cerumen management
- Custom hearing protection
- Musician monitors and custom earbuds
- Assistive listening devices (captioned phones)
- Hearing aid fitting and programming
- Hearing aid repair
|Wednesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details