Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences
Susan Welsch is a state licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist helping the patients achieve healthy hearing at Welsch Hearing Aid Company. She is a member of the Wisconsin Alliance of Hearing Professionals and the International Hearing Society to stay on top of the newest advances in the hearing industry.
Susan enjoys sewing, embroidery and spending time with her family and friends when she is not helping patients.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Welsch Hearing Aid Company to help them find the hearing care they need.
Welsch Hearing Aid Company is an independent provider for over five decades. They offer a wide variety of products so their clients can choose what will suit their individual need, lifestyle and budget.
Hearing care services
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Earwax removal
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection