A message from HearingLife - Wautoma about COVID-19:
Jason Steward is the licensed Hearing Instrument clinician at the Wautoma clinic office. He provides a variety of hearing screenings and the latest in technology in both conventional and digital hearing aids and devices. He earned several degrees from the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire and can help you make the best choices for your hearing loss needs based on your budget and lifestyle.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at HearingLife - Wautoma to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
HearingLife in Wautoma provides a variety of affordable hearing aids and devices along with free hearing screenings to help their patients achieve healthy hearing. The professionals at Avada Hearing Aid Center are knowledgeable in the latest technology and equipment to ensure their patients are completely satisfied with their hearing.
Hearing care services
- Free hearing screenings
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details