Dr. Lisa Kluge is a licensed audiologist who earned her Master’s degree in audiology and her Bachelor’s degree in Communicative Disorders from the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point and her Doctorate in audiology from A.T. Still University. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Kluge is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices so she can help you choose the best solution for your hearing needs.
About this clinic
Aurora Advanced Healthcare hearing clinic will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. Our professionals are trained in the latest technology and offer a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Sunday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Monday||8:00 am - 8:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 8:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 8:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 8:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 8:00 pm |
|Saturday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details