Dr. Kristin Nytes is a licensed audiologist helping patients achieve healthy hearing at our Sheboygan clinic. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing devices.
About this clinic
Aurora Audiologists are skilled professionals who specialize in the prevention, identification and management of hearing and balance problems. They hold either a Master's in Audiology or a Doctor of Audiology degree, are state licensed, hold a national certification and meet or exceed continuing education requirements.
Our services include the following:
- hearing screenings
- comprehensive hearing testing and evaluations
- hearing aids
- hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call us today to schedule your appointment to hearing better.
Call this clinic today!
|Sunday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm |
|Monday||7:30 am - 7:30 pm |
|Tuesday||7:30 am - 7:30 pm |
|Wednesday||7:30 am - 7:30 pm |
|Thursday||7:30 am - 7:30 pm |
|Friday||7:30 am - 7:30 pm |
|Saturday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details