Dr. Sarah Brady earned her Bachelor of Science degree from Portland State University in Portland, Oregon and her Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) from Auburn University in Auburn, Alabama. Dr. Brady’s father suffered from hearing loss secondary to Vietnam service so she knows first hand the impact hearing loss has on personal relationships.
About this clinic
Audiology of South Point is a full-service audiology practice offering comprehensive hearing-related medical services. Our professionals are experts at the diagnosis and treatment solutions for all types of hearing loss and hearing related issues. Our services are safe, expert, and based on the latest in medical science.
- Identifying medical conditions that are hearing related
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations
- Fitting and dispensing of hearing aids and instruments
- Tinnitus diagnosis and treatment
- Preventive custom-made hearing protection
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 am|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 am|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 am|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 am|
|Friday||8:30 am - 1:00 am|
Accepted forms of payment