Dr. Angela Byrd is one of the licensed audiologists at UNC Hearing and Voice Center. She earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Washington, her master’s degree from Washington University in St. Louis and her doctorate from the University of Florida. She holds a certificate from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Byrd specializes in adult hearing loss to help them improve communication among family members and themselves.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at UNC Hospitals Hearing - Carolina Crossing to help them find the hearing care they need.
This UNC Hospitals Hearing and Voice Center at Carolina Crossing is an Audiology and Speech Pathology satellite clinic staffed by an interdisciplinary team of four audiologists and two speech-language pathologists who work collaboratively with the physicians from the UNC Ear and Hearing Center.
Hearing care services
- Hearing testing
- Hearing aids
- Hearing aid repair and electroacoustic evaluation
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for pediatric through adult patient populations
- Immittance testing
- Otoacoustic emissions
- Aural (hearing) rehabilitation, education and counseling
- Cochlear implant services
- Custom-fit in-ear headphones including personal audio monitors and earbud molds
- Custom hearing protection including musician's earplugs
|Monday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details