Dr. Heather Pardue is a licensed audiologist who earned her graduate degree from the University of North Carolina and her Post Graduate degree from the University of Florida. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Greensboro Ear Nose & Throat Associates to help them find the hearing care they need.
Greensboro Ear, Nose & Throat is a Cornerstone Health Provider and an affiliate of Wake Forest Baptist Health. The Audiology and Hearing Aid Center component of the practice offers a wide range of hearing health care services for individuals of all ages and is deeply committed to delivering state-of-the-art care. Their professionals are skilled in the areas of childhood hearing loss, adult diagnostic procedures, hearing aid selection and provision, assistive listening technology, and development of effective communication skills through aural rehabilitation.
Hearing care services
The Audiology and Hearing Aid Center of Greensboro Ear, Nose & Throat offers these services:
- Comprehensive audiological evaluations for all ages
- Hearing aid selection and fitting using state of the art technology
- Hearing aid verification, including live speech mapping
- Repair and service for most hearing aid brands
- Follow-up care
- Custom made swim and noise plugs
- Custom made cell phone and iPod earmolds
- Hearing aid batteries and supplies
- Assistive listening devices
- Rehabilitation and counseling
|Monday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details