A message from Advanced ENT and Allergy - New Albany office about COVID-19:
Doctor of Audiology Michelle Brown earned her Bachelor of Arts degrees in Speech and Hearing Sciences and Psychologyand her Master of Arts degree in Audiology Indiana University and her Doctorate in Audiology from A.T. Still University. She has been helping people hear better since 1999.
Dr. Brown holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and is a member of the Indiana Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
Her specialties include diagnostic hearing testing and advanced hearing aid technologies.
Dr. Ann Kohler earned her Bachelors’ degrees from Miami University and The University of Louisville and her Doctorate in Audiology from the University of Louisville School of Medicine. She was the sole recipient of the University of Louisville Audiology Research Award in 2007 and was awarded the Champions for Children Award in recognition of outstanding commitment and service to the students of Jefferson County Public Schools.
Dr. Kohler specialties include both adult and pediatric clinical audiology services. Outside of the office, she volunteers her time with Special Olympics MedFest in Louisville.
Mary Beth Mucklow
Dr. Mary Beth Mucklow earned her Bachelor of Science in Communication Disorders from Southeast Missouri State University, her Master's degree from East Tennessee State University and her Doctoral degree in Audiology from Arizona School of Health Sciences at A.T. Still University.
Since 2001, she has worked as a clinical and dispensing audiologist serving the people of Southern Indiana. Dr. Mucklow holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
Read 5 verified patient reviews for Advanced ENT and Allergy - New Albany office! Their average review score is 5 () from 5 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Everyone in the office was efficient and pleasant. The waits were very short. I feel that I received excellent care and would recommend this office highly.”
“He was personable and very funny, which was a good thing. ”
“Dr. Akins was very nice to me. I didn't have a long wait and I really appreciate that.”
“They were all very helpful. ”
“I liked their attitude.”
About this hearing center
Advanced ENT Hearing Center’s expert team of Audiology professionals, who all have either Master or Doctoral degrees, provide complete diagnostic services and treatments for all types of hearing and balance disorders. Working alongside the Ear, nose and throat doctors, our audiologists provide the best possible evaluation and treatment of hearing disorders and communication needs. Diagnostic hearing testing is available for people of all ages.
It’s our mission to improve your quality of life through better hearing. Our audiologists fit a wide array of the highest quality hearing aids from the best manufacturers. We will strive to keep you happy with your hearing aids for years to come.
Hearing care services
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Advanced diagnostic testing for hearing loss
- Hearing aid dispensing and fitting
- Complimentary quarterly cleaning and maintenance of hearing aids
- Complimentary yearly hearing instrument evaluations and re-programming
- Complimentary periodic hearing screenings
- Hearing aid repairs and service
- Hearing aid programming for a wide variety of makes and models
- Tympanometry (testing for fluid in ears)
- Otoacoustic emissions testing (simple, non-invasive test for hearing defects - particularly in children)
- Auditory Brainstem Response (screening test to monitor for hearing defects - particularly in children)
- Electro/Videonystagmography (diagnostic test to determine cause of balance dysfunction)
- Electrocochleography (diagnostic test to look for Meniere's disease)
- Treatment of benign positional vertigo
- Custom earplugs for water and hearing protection
|Monday||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment