Doctor of Audiology Michelle Brown earned her Bachelor of Arts degrees in Speech and Hearing Sciences and Psychologyand her Master of Arts degree in Audiology Indiana University and her Doctorate in Audiology from A.T. Still University. She has been helping people hear better since 1999.
Dr. Brown holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and is a member of the Indiana Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
Her specialties include diagnostic hearing testing and advanced hearing aid technologies.
Read 6 verified patient reviews for Advanced ENT and Allergy - New Albany office! Their average review score is 4.33 () from 6 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“I was tested and purchased Phonak hearing aids from the New Albany location, and have been very pleased until now. One of the hearing aids stopped working completely, and the other functions intermittently. They are still under warranty for a short time. Explained this to several Advanced ENT representatives, but all said they couldn't help me because the specialist who sold them to me no longer works there, and no one else is working in that department. I was provided an email address but told no one would reply to it as the representative didn't know when they'd be back to work. I paid $5000 for the hearing aids and would like to have a more positive response.”
“Everyone in the office was efficient and pleasant. The waits were very short. I feel that I received excellent care and would recommend this office highly.”
“He was personable and very funny, which was a good thing. ”
“Dr. Akins was very nice to me. I didn't have a long wait and I really appreciate that.”
“They were all very helpful. ”
Advanced ENT Hearing Center’s expert team of Audiology professionals, who all have either Master or Doctoral degrees, provide complete diagnostic services and treatments for all types of hearing and balance disorders. Working alongside the Ear, nose and throat doctors, our audiologists provide the best possible evaluation and treatment of hearing disorders and communication needs. Diagnostic hearing testing is available for people of all ages.
It’s our mission to improve your quality of life through better hearing. Our audiologists fit a wide array of the highest quality hearing aids from the best manufacturers. We will strive to keep you happy with your hearing aids for years to come.
Hearing care services
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Advanced diagnostic testing for hearing loss
- Hearing aid dispensing and fitting
- Complimentary quarterly cleaning and maintenance of hearing aids
- Complimentary yearly hearing instrument evaluations and re-programming
- Complimentary periodic hearing screenings
- Hearing aid repairs and service
- Hearing aid programming for a wide variety of makes and models
- Tympanometry (testing for fluid in ears)
- Otoacoustic emissions testing (simple, non-invasive test for hearing defects - particularly in children)
- Auditory Brainstem Response (screening test to monitor for hearing defects - particularly in children)
- Electro/Videonystagmography (diagnostic test to determine cause of balance dysfunction)
- Electrocochleography (diagnostic test to look for Meniere's disease)
- Treatment of benign positional vertigo
- Custom earplugs for water and hearing protection
|7 am - 6 pm
|7 am - 4 pm
|7 am - 5 pm
|8 am - 6 pm
|8 am - 4 pm
Accepted forms of payment