Rochelle Wong is a licensed Doctor of Audiology with experience helping people achieve healthy hearing. She specializes in the evaluation and non-medical treatment of hearing loss and has extensive training in hearing evaluation and rehabilitative audiology including hearing instrument dispensing and patient-centered counseling.
Mary Silva is a licensed audiologist experienced in helping people achieve healthy hearing. She, along with a talented group of professionals, are here to help you make the best choices in your hearing healthcare goals.
Read 3 verified patient reviews for Puget Sound Hearing Aid & Audiology - Everett! Their average review score is 4.67 () from 3 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“I felt very confident that they knew what they were doing and they took care of my problems very well. I'm enjoying my hearing aids and they are working well. ”
“We were very pleased with them. She was quite kind, very sympathetic. My mother felt very comfortable with her. ”
“She was very informative - she explained what's going on with my hearing and how a hearing aid would benefit me. ”
About this hearing center
Puget Sound Hearing has been providing comprehensive hearing care services to people ages six and up in the Puget Sound area for over 34 years.
Our highly experienced team of caring clinical professionals provides a full range of hearing care services and can help you make the best choices for all of your hearing needs. We utilize advanced technology in equipment and testing to give you the best hearing solutions options that are available.
We have eleven locations throughout the area to better serve all of your hearing needs. See our website for locations.
Hearing care services
Puget Sound Hearing is your trusted source for a full range of hearing care services for adults and children age 6 and older, including:
- Free comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Free hearing aid demonstrations
- A wide variety of hearing aid brands and styles from the world's best hearing aid manufacturers
- Risk-free thirty-day trial with 100% money-back guarantee
- Hearing aid verification with live speech mapping, real ear measurement, or sound field testing
- Hearing aid cleaning, adjustments, and repairs on most brands
- Assistive listening devices (ALDs)
- Personal sound amplifying products (PSAPs)
- Swim and noise earplugs
- Musician earplugs and monitors
- Hearing aid batteries and accessories
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details