A message from Happy Hearing about COVID-19:
- Graduated from the University of Florida with a Doctorate Degree in Audiology in 2002
- Obtained Master's Degree in Audiology in 1994 with a Bachelor's Degree in Communicative Disorders in 1992 from East TN State University
- Managed a private practice Audiology clinic in Greeneville TN for 3 1/2 years and was the Hamblen County Educational Audiologist for 6 years.
- Opened private practice Audiology clinic in Jefferson City TN in 2004.
- Graduated with a Master's degree in Audiology and a Bachelor's degree in Communicative Disorders from East TN State University, along with education, training and experience in Speech-Language Pathology
- Extensive experience as an Audiologist in Ear, Nose and Throat clinic.
- Audiologist at this clinic since Jan 2016.
Read 1 verified patient review for Happy Hearing! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“I found everyone was pleasant and kind and Dr. Stepp was patient with me and went out of her way to help. I would recommend this Hearing Aid Center to anyone who was having hearing problems. ”
We opened the doors to Patriot Center for Hearing Loss, LLC, in September 2004. We are a family owned and operated private practice audiology clinic with a united goal to help people hear better. After the challenges of 2020, we decided to make our little corner of the world a bit more happy and changed our name to Happy Hearing, because we love to make ears smile!
Hearing care services
- Hearing evaluations
- Tinnitus evaluation
- Hearing aid sales and service
- Risk free trial period of 30 days
- Hearing aid fitting and service
- Ear protection
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive listening devices
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details