A message from Tennessee Hearing Instruments - Knoxville about COVID-19:
While attending The University of Tennessee, he became a Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist, earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Audiology, Master of Science degree in Audiology and then Doctorate Degree in Audiology.
He has extensive training in hearing assessment, treatment of hearing loss, assessment and treatment of balance disorders, cochlear implant mapping, electrophysiological assessment, and pediatric hearing disorders.
He is a Licensed Audiologist in the state of Tennessee, holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Tennessee Hearing Instruments - Knoxville to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Tennessee Hearing Instruments is a “different kind of hearing practice.” We provide hearing solutions customized to our patient’s individual needs based on lifestyle and budget. Our professionals are knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices so they can help you choose the best solution for your hearing need.
Hearing care services
- FREE - no obligation hearing consultation
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- State of the art diagnostic equipment
- Video Otoscopy
- Real Ear Measurement
- Hearing aid fitting
- Hearing aid sales - latest technology
- Assistive listening devices
- Hearing aid services, repair, maintenance and cleaning
- Custom earmolds, water protection and noise protection
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details