A message from HearingLife - Knoxville Farragut about COVID-19:
Bobbie McCue is a licensed audiologist providing audiology services to our patients. She is a professional in her field and can help identify, diagnose and treat your hearing needs with the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at HearingLife - Knoxville Farragut to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
We dispense hearing aid solutions that are customized specific to each patient’s unique needs, lifestyle and budget. We’re confident you’ll feel the difference as you walk into one of our offices. We’ve designed our patient care experience around how we would like our own loved ones to be treated. This is natural for us, since every member of the core management team, including the founders, have either experienced hearing loss personally or have a loved one with hearing loss. It’s so exciting to be able to help our own families, and even furthermore gratifying to be able to help yours!
We can be found in the Farragut Corporate Center; between North Campbell Station Road and Lovell Road, directly across the street from Sam & Andy's.
Hearing care services
- The most advanced hearing technologies on the market
- 3 year complete service warranty with damage and loss coverage on nearly all hearing aids
- 30 day trial period
- Free in-office service on hearing aid cleanings and adjustments
- Free hearing evaluation and free annual testing
- We accept a wide variety of insurances
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details