A message from HearingLife - Knoxville Kingston Pike about COVID-19:
Read 1 verified patient review for HearingLife - Knoxville Kingston Pike! Their review score was 1 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“They’ve been very inaccessible ever since covid first started. It has undergone a name change at least once and I think it was twice since I purchased my hearing aids. ”
We dispense hearing aid solutions that are customized specific to each patient’s unique needs, lifestyle and budget. We’re confident you’ll feel the difference as you walk into one of our offices. We’ve designed our patient care experience around how we would like our own loved ones to be treated. This is natural for us, since every member of the core management team, including the founders, have either experienced hearing loss personally or have a loved one with hearing loss. It’s so exciting to be able to help our own families, and even furthermore gratifying to be able to help yours!
We are located in Twelve Oaks Professional Plaza.
- The most advanced hearing technologies on the market
- 3 year complete service warranty with damage and loss coverage on nearly all hearing aids
- 30 day trial period
- Free in-office service on hearing aid cleanings and adjustments
- Free hearing evaluation and free annual testing
- We accept a wide variety of insurances
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details