Michael Massie is a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist who graduated from the University of Louisville. He has been helping patients hear better for over three years and works in our Bardstown office location.
Susan Harris earned her Bachelor’s degree in Communication Disorders from Eastern Kentucky University and is a state licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist. Her mother suffers from hearing loss so she knows how challenging hearing loss can be. Susan is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices so she can help you choose the best solution for your hearing needs.
About this clinic
HearingLife is your hearing aid experts in Bardstown since 2000. We are experienced hearing care professionals taking the time to get to know you and your hearing loss needs. This ensures that we find the right solution based on lifestyle and budget for each patient. From detection to treatment, and through the life of your hearing instruments, we provide the best care in the industry. Our office is located in the Bardstown Medical Arts Building.
- Hearing testing
- Hearing aid sales featuring the latest digital technology
- Hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Free hearing aid batteries for the life of your hearing instrument
- Free adjustments
- Assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details