A message from HearingLife - Bardstown about COVID-19:
Michael Massie is a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist who graduated from the University of Louisville. Dedicated to providing compassionate, individualized care, he has been helping patients in and around Bardstown hear better for years. He is knowledgeable in all types of hearing aids and in experienced in the fitting and programming of today's most advanced digital hearing aids.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at HearingLife - Bardstown to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
At HearingLife, you'll receive outstanding hearing healthcare from professionals dedicated to staying current in today's advanced technology. We consider your unique needs, lifestyle and budget when making our best treatment recommendations. From detection to treatment, and through the life of your hearing instruments, we provide the best care in the industry. Our office is located in the Bardstown Medical Arts Building.
Hearing care services
Our services include:
- Hearing testing
- Hearing aid sales featuring the latest digital technology
- Hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Free hearing aid batteries for the life of your hearing instrument
- Free adjustments
- Assistive listening devices
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details